Our Commitment to You:
Thank you for considering S.K. Zelinsky Painting, Inc., a Family Tradition since 1884. We are ready to help you with your painting needs. We are members of the national Painting and Decorating Contractors of America, an organization dedicated to professionalism in the painting industry. Our firm is a member of the Better Business Bureau.
We recognize that painting is a major decision and expense for most people. It can be either money well spent, or it is money thrown away. Our goal is to offer you, the customer, the greatest value for your money. Most of the time “value” does not mean lowest dollar. The old adage “you get what you pay for” holds true in most cases.
We recognize that we would not be in business if it were not for our customers. We feel that you are not here for us, that we are here for you, and it is our obligation to provide you with the best possible service, value and quality, in appreciation of you placing your trust in us. Contact us now to get your project started... 209-586-1573.
Residential or commercial, S.K. Zelinsky Painting provides the best.
Here is what you should expect from us, if you decide to use our services.
YOU SHOULD EXPECT:
1) Clean, professional, courteous craftsmen.
2) All areas not to be painted to be thoroughly masked and protected from overspray or spatters.
3) The job site to be kept clean and neat at all times.
4) That we leave the job site in equal or better condition than when we arrived.
5) That when we make a commitment to have workers on the project, that they are there at the agreed upon time.
6) All phone calls to be returned promptly.
7) Any concerns or questions to be handled immediately and professionally by myself or a representative.
8) That we only use top quality materials and apply them in accordance to the manufacturers written instructions.
9) If there is ever a discrepancy, that we weigh the decision in the customer’s favor.
10) That we are fully licensed, bonded and carry full and adequate liability and workman’s compensation insurance for your protection.
11) That we provide a full two-year warranty.
These are the things that you should not only expect from us, but from any other service oriented company that you choose to do business with.
Here’s what we will expect from you:
1) To walk the job site by yourself, or with our representative, at it’s completion to insure that you are completely satisfied.
2) If you are satisfied, that we immediately receive payment in full of our agreed amount sum.
Even if you decide to choose another contractor, you still
We look forward to working with you in the event you choose to use our services.
S.K. Zelinsky Painting, Inc.
Stephen K. Zelinsky, President